1. Who is your man? Jim
2. How long have you been together? Met in October 2003
3. How long did you date? Dated 4 months before getting engaged, 11 months before we were married.
4. How old is your man? 43
5. Who eats more? Most days, Jim.
6. Who said “I love you” first? Me.
7. Who is taller? Me.
8. Who sings better? Definitely Jim.
9. Who is smarter? Depends on the day.
10. Who’s temper is worse? Mine.
11. Who does the laundry? Jim.
12. Who takes out the garbage? Jim
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? As you face the bed or as you’re lying in the bed??? As you face the bed, I’m on the right.
14. Who pays the bills? Me.
15. Who is better with the computer? Probably me.
16. Who mows the lawn? Most years we both do.
17. Who cooks dinner? Jim.
18. Who drives when you are together? Jim.
19. Who pays when you go out? We both do, just depends.
20. Who is most stubborn? Me.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? We’re both pretty quick to fess up when we’re wrong.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? My mom.
23. Who kissed who first? I kissed him first…. In the parking lot of Chili’s. Then I got in my truck and drove away.
24. Who asked who out? Jim says he did.
25. Who proposed? Again, Jim says he did… it’s a long story. Technically he never asked.
26. Who is more sensitive? Probably me.
27. Who has more friends? Me.
28. Who has more siblings? Jim.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Both of us. It’s a pretty even division of power.