We are home from our weekend in St. Louis. We had an exceptionally wonderful time. The only downfall is Robert’s schedule is now ROYALLY screwed up and we’re paying for it tonight but other than that it was a lot of fun spending time with family and getting to know them.
Haven’t unpacked a thing or downloaded pictures yet so here’s a tag from Shari’s blog.
1. Last Movie I Saw In A Movie Theater? Harry Potter 5
2. What Book Are You Reading? Currently nothing but there is a trip to Barnes and Noble in my near future — I’m thinking Tuesday night when Jim’s in Chicago
3. Favorite Board Game? Yahtzee
4. Favorite Magazine? Real Simple
5. Favorite Smells? Freshly washed Robert
6. Favorite Sounds? Robert’s laugh
7. Worst Feeling In The World? Feeling you have let someone down
8. First Thing You Think of When You Wake? What time is it?
9. Favorite Fast Food Place? Wendy’s
10. Future Child’s Name? My grandchild 🙂
11. Finish This Statement—“If I Had a Lot of Money, I’d… buy a big house with a lot of land
12. Do You Drive Fast? Not usually
13. Do You Sleep With a Stuffed Animal? No.
14. Storms—Cool or Scary? Cool.
15. What Was Your First Car? 1983 Chevy Celebrity
16. Favorite Drink? Dr. Pepper
17. Finish This Statement—“If I Had the Time, I Would…get this house organized!
18. Do You Eat the Stems on Broccoli? I don’t eat broccoli.
19. If You could Dye your Hair Any Other Color, What Would It Be? I’m happy with the color it is.
20. Name All the Different Cities In Which You Have Lived. Blue Springs, MO; Bates City, MO; Odessa, MO; Ft. Worth, TX; White Lake, MI; North Kansas City, MO; Shawnee Mission, KS; Kansas City, MO
21. Favorite Sport to Watch? Football
22. What’s Under Your Bed? Dust bunnies
23. Would You Like to Be Born As Yourself Again? Sure, I turned out pretty good.
24. Morning Person or Night Owl? Night owl.
25. Over Easy or Sunny Side Up? Scrambled
26. Favorite Place to Relax? The living room with my family
27. Favorite Ice Cream Flavor? Chocolate
Well, I hear Mr. Tank giving his Daddy a hard time so I better go rescue them. Hopefully pictures and tales of the weekend tomorrow.