Keeping on track with my goal of doing my monthly Round Ups. Here is February.
What books and/or magazines did I read this month?
– Started the Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
– Started Brava Valentine by Adrienne Trigiani
– Real Simple magazine
– Parents magazine
What movies, television shows, plays, etc. did I watch this month?
– The Super Bowl
– Kansas Basketball
– The Olympics
– Amazing Race
– Undercover Boss
– Real Housewives of Orange County
What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?
– We went to Fritz’s for lunch and then to Little Monkey Business with Robert, Aunt Barb and Uncle Ward
– Hallmark Visitor’s Center and Kaleidoscope with Robert
– Wonderscope with Robert, Aunt Barb & Uncle Ward
– We took two day trips to Granny’s house
– We went to Barnes and Noble for Storytime
– Went to the SIA KC North Trivia night with Kay Stewart
– Met Ginny, Mia and Benjamin for lunch at the Cheesecake Factory
What gifts did I give and/or receive?
– I gave my Mom a framed copy of one of her favorite pictures of my brother that I had enlarged and cleaned up
– I gave my Aunt Barb a vintage copy of The Teeny Tawny Kitten, a Golden Book she used to read to my brother and I
– A Kissing Bandit Snoopy for Robert for Valentine’s Day
What special or unusual purchases did I make?
– Extra security locks for the house since Robert can now open the front door… aye yay yay
– Extra batteries and a new charger for the Canon Rebel since I have managed to misplace mine
What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
– Happily, none
What were my accomplishments this month?
– We survived Jim’s first seven day trip and another four day one
What were my disappointments this month?
– Still no job… but there is hope
Anything else noteworthy to include?
– I made a list of 40 Things I Want To Do Before I Turn 40
– I started my own Happiness Project
– I’ve downloaded some craft projects I want to do.. . including learning to use the sewing machine for some basic things
– I connected with some more friends from my past via Facebook this month… always fun to find someone you haven’t seen in a long time