1. I don’t care what the weatherman says… my knees say it’s going to rain!
2. Robert has a little lung infection. He’s being treated with albuterol, prednisone and amoxicillin. He went bat shit crazy when I hooked up the nebulizer for the albuterol, he took the first dose of the prednisone fine but the second dose spit out… all over me, and he is refusing to chew up the amoxicillin. Ugh!!!
3. I picked up Candy Land at Target tonight and we played it after dinner. Robert was doing pretty good until his character got to "zoom" up the mountain… after that he could care less about colors or drawing cards… he just wanted to zoom! That my friends, is a Thompson male! His grandfather would have been thrilled.
4. Robert actually ate all of his breakfast at school today, tried the lunch and ate all of his snack… his teacher is beside herself.
5. Jim has peripheral artery disease. He meets with the doctor tomorrow which is such as waste of time since I have WebMD :-) A lot of changes coming in our house. I am already cooking low carb/low calorie for us. Time to add exercise. I told him he is on my list now and had better shape up! I did not sign on to raise Robert alone so we better just fix this now.
6. Got my first big media hit at work last week. A short feature on some of our food pantry volunteers on the Friday night news. Yeah!!! Lots of fun stuff coming up for work… lots of things to do… lots of creative license… lots of training sessions to attend!
7. My nephew turns 19 tomorrow. I finally got a hold of him via Facebook chat tonight to plan a little celebration. We are taking him to Olive Garden Friday night and then I’m taking him shopping for some khakis, shirts and shoes for interviews. I couldn’t believe it when he readily went for that idea. He also wants a rap CD so I’ll get him that too because you have to have something to unwrap on your birthday.
8. Robert has added a plush Snoopy to his night time inner circle. I swear he, Snoopy and dophin stay up at night plotting. It’s taken him longer to get to sleep lately. He can entertain himself with just his toes if he has to (Mommy can’t confiscate toes).
9. Sunday we are going to my aunt’s house for my Mom’s birthday celebration. I am bringing pies 🙂
10. Next weekend Jim’s sister and he family are coming for a visit… which means this weekend we need to get the house in tip top shape… when you add 6 more people to the house it is bursting at the seams.