1. Had a horrible migraine this afternoon that is finally breaking. Ugh!
2. Tomorrow it will be one week until Robert’s third birthday. I’m excited that Jim and I are both going to be able to take the day off. The zoo is free for Kansas City residents in October so I think a day at the zoo will be in order.
3. Some dear friends of mine are having to say goodbye to their brother. They’ve literally driven all day to get to Virginia. I hope that they get there in time. Thoughts and prayer are with the Petersens.
4. Waiting for a check to come in the mail. Thought it would be here Monday… it still isn’t here… probably because I really want it to be here now… isn’t that how it always is?
5. We’re still doing the Halloween costume battle. Robert has no desire to be a shark 😦
6. I am so thankful for all the wonderful friends and family I have. We may not have the largest bank balance but the bills are current and we have riches that can’t be measured in dollars.
7. Maybe I need to do a gratitude project in November? Make it a priority… I need to do something creative!
8. I reconnected with an old friend this morning. It’s nice to call someone you haven’t talked to in a while and catch up. I had hoped we could meet for coffee this afternoon but that didn’t work out with his schedule but we promised to do lunch soon.
9. If NOTHING else happens this weekend my closet will be cleaned out and my room straightened top to bottom. I swear! Really!
10. OK… who is starting the betting pool that come Monday my closet and room will still be a disaster area???