1. I voted today. I hope you did too. I even got the Foursquare I voted badge 🙂
2. After 10 minutes of Jim and I struggling (unsuccessfully) to get Robert dressed this morning it dawned on me that something was not right. Jim stayed home with him today and took him to the doctor… double ear infection. Tomorrow I get to stay home with him. Hopefully he’ll be less grumpy than he was today.
3. I visited the preschool that I set up the interview with yesterday. It was horrible. I wouldn’t leave our dog there. So I ran by another preschool Ms. Judy told me she was interviewing at last night. It was great. Robert starts Monday. Hopefully Ms. Judy does too!
4. I went to a Riedel Stemware wine tasting tonight. Super interesting that the glass does make a huge difference. I had to go for work… some days my job is rough 🙂
5. In honor of it being November I’m once again doing the 25 days of Thanksgiving in my Facebook posts. Day two and I’m still doing strong, LOL.
6. My nephew took a job doing door to door sales for a satellite dish company. He’s excited so I’m trying to stay positive for him. We’ve all been there…
7. Only 23 days until Thanksgiving… I’m trying to start gathering my thoughts for holiday celebrating, etc. I need to get on the stick! I want to try to do a December Daily project this year… just need to figure out what it’s going to look like.
8. I picked up another Christmas present for Robert this weekend. We got him a Mobigo… they are $10 off at Toys R Us right now. I got the Toy Story game but they were sold out of the Cars one.
9. I have no idea what to get Jim for Christmas this year. We’re skipping birthday gifts… we gave each other plumbing… the gift that keeps on giving.
10. Just discovered there is no soda in the house… this is not good when I’m supposed to be home all day tomorrow. Ugh.