Since Thanksgiving is over and Christmas is a mere 28 days away I thought I better get busy making my list of “Christmas Things To Do”. We already did two of them today so I’m off to a good start.
Visit the Fairy Princess.
Got to Crown Center Toyland
3. Decorate the Christmas tree.
4. Bake cookies.
5. Make a Gingerbread Train.
6. Do an Advent Calendar for Robert.
7. Take a carriage ride.
8. Watch A Charlie Brown Christmas.
9. Make a Christmas craft.
10. Write a letter to Santa.
11. Visit Santa.
12. Watch “Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer”
13. Make holiday treats to give as gifts.
14. Drive around and look at Christmas lights with hot chocolate.
15. Get new Christmas pajamas for Robert.
16. Have our family portrait taken.
17. Send Christmas cards.
18. Play in the snow.
19. Read, “Twas the Night Before Christmas”
20. Dance to Christmas Music in our pajamas.
21. Go to a Christmas Eve service.
22. Make a donation to the CSL Christmas store.
23. Put out milk and cookies for Santa.
24. Go see the Plaza Lights.
25. Keep a holiday journal.
Last year we managed 22 out of the 25 on our list. We’ll see how many we get done this year. It’s nice to have it written out where I can look back and see how we are doing. It also helps me to have the list so I can plan our weeks with the extra holiday stuff going on at my office and Jim still travelling, even small things sometimes take a lot more thought to execute.