Welcome to the first Ten on Tuesday of 2011! This week’s 10 on Tuesday… my 10 favorite Christmas gifts I received (or acquired).
1. The new lens I really wanted but knew was probably out of our reach this year. Jim made it happen… love him It’s a Canon 28-135mm.
2. From Robert, the Snoopy perpetual calendar. Now I can think of him every day I change the date.
3. The speech bubble chalkboard from photojojo. I’m having so much fun with this!
4. The World Market mug set. I actually gave this to my Mom and she gave it back to me on New Year’s saying she loved it but just didn’t have enough counter space for them.
6. A new camera bag to store all my new gear
7. Crayola Candy Canes in my stocking. They made me smile.
8. New Life Is Good shirts