1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
Driving Robert home from preschool
2. Who are you in love with?
Jim and Robert
3. Have you ever eaten a crayon?
Not that I can remember
4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Yes, the quilt on the bed has pink in it
5. When is the last time you went to the mall?
Last night… bought a fabulous new power suit and rocked it today!
6. Are you wearing socks right now?
7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000?
8. When was the last time you drove out of town?
It’s been so long I can’t remember.
9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
Yes. Robert and I went to Star Wars Phantom Menace 3D on Sunday
10. Are you hot?
No, we actually turned the air conditioner on tonight since it got to 80 today… and it’s not even St. Patrick’s Day yet!
11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
12. What are you wearing right now?
Pajama pants and a t-shirt
13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
I wash it. I am a wee bit scared of the automatic drive through washes
14. Last food that you ate?
15. Where were you last week at this time?
Here, at home.
16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Yes. Bought a suit and a few new shirts yesterday.
17. When is the last time you ran?
I can’t even remember.
18. What’s the last sporting event you watched?
We went to the Missouri Mavericks Hockey game on Sunday.
19. What is your favorite animal?
I love them all.
20. Your dream vacation?
Disney is the current dream
21. Last person’s house you were in?
22. Worst injury you’ve ever had?
Severe cervical sprain from a basketball game.
23. Have you been in love?
24. Do you miss anyone right now?
25. Last play you saw?
“No Way to Treat A Lady” at the American Heartland with Mom
26. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
27. What are your plans for tonight?
Blog and read
28. Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?
29. Next trip you are going to take?
Omaha with a girl friend in a few weeks
30. Ever go to camp?
Yes! Loved camp! I’m still friends with several of my camp buddies from twenty years ago.
31. Were you an honor roll student in school?
32. What do you want to know about the future?
Is everything going to turn out OK?
33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?
34. Are you due sometime this year for a doctor’s visit?
35. Where is your best friend?
Las Vegas or New York… not sure which one today
36. How is your best friend?
37. Do you have a tan?
I keep a base tan all year thanks to my Native American heritage.
38. What are you listening to right now?
Dance Moms on the TV
39. Do you collect anything?
Mostly dust these days! And Snoopy stuff and Steinbach Nutcrackers
40. Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
41. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Two years ago… speeding and no proof of insurance… ugh. He let the speeding go and the insurance was dropped once I showed proof.
42. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?
43. What does your last text message say?
We give loans now?
44. Do you like hot sauce?
45. Last time you took a shower?
46. Do you need to do laundry?
47. What is your heritage?
Native American, French, and a whole bunch of other mixed up stuff.
48. Are you someone’s best friend?
49. Are you rich?
Yes. Not monetarily but I have a husband who would die for me, a son who calls me his Super Best Friend, a loving family, and friends who support me through thick and thin.
50. What were you doing at 12AM last night?
I had just gone to sleep.